- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
Valar Morghulis – Game of Thrones Season 2 Finale Tease
If HBO’s Game of Thrones follows the George R.R. Martin tradition, we should be getting a bunch of cliffhangers to each individual story thread to keep all the fans feening while they wait for season 3 and the occurrences of A Storm of Swords (which at least the early rumors/reports indicate might take more than one television season to retell), which is to date the best of Martin’s novels and one of my own favorite reading experiences ever. Next Sunday will be the Game of Thrones season 2 – A Clash of Kings – finale, titled “Valar Morghulis”. The words themselves mean “all men must die” in Valyria.
Looking at the teaser, these scenes specifically look very familiar (some quite vividly right out of the book – especially Twyin Lannister’s entrance) and are hard to breakdown/clarify without spoiling (so I won’t). I do wonder what HBO will select as our final existing moment of the season – one of the few moments of Game of Thrones I’ve seen was the season 1 finale’s closing scene and that looked FANTASTIC.
Game of Thrones “Valar Morghulis” Episode Summary: As Theon stirs his men to action, Luwin offers some final advice. Brienne silences Jaime; Arya receives a gift from Jaqen; Dany goes to a strange place; and Jon proves himself to Qhorin.