- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 – Ian Somerhalder and Paul Wesley on Nina Dobrev Development
Now that Season 3 has come to a close, it time to look forward to the future of The Vampire Diaries and what’s to be coming for Nina Dobrev, Paul Wesley, and Ian Somerhalder in Season 4. With the way things went in the finale (Elena given vampire blood, thus transforming her into one of the undead), there are certainly some questions regarding the direction the series will go form here. Will this be a huge change? It’s still early to tell (Season 3 just ended people!), but already there are thoughts and theories floating around among the actors and writers.
According to EW.com, Wesley has an idea of how his character, Stefan, will react to Elena’s new vampirism. He seems to think Season 4 will see him and Damon (Somerhalder) looking for a way to fix or possibly reverse Elena’s transformation. One thing is for sure: it will be interesting to explore Elena as a vampire. She certainly won’t need to be constantly protected now that she’ll be able to do all the same supernatural stuff. Will she even want to be returned to a human form if it’s possible? Having chosen Stefan over Damon, being a vampire means they can be together forever without having to worry about Elena aging.
And Somerhalder believes he and Welsey will have to work together to help Elena as she gets a handle on the new situation. They’ll likely have deep conversations about this, weighing the pros and cons of being a vampire. I can only imagine where things could go from here. I have this great image of Elena going slightly insane from craving fresh, human blood. Will she bite anyone now that she’s turned? I’m really hoping they go to the trouble of exploring as many possibilities as possible. I don’t want them to under use this plot development.