- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 – On Klaus and Caroline
The Vampire Diaires has really left its characters in a sizeable mess at the end of Season 3, and I’m wondering how any of them – particularly Candice Accola and Michael Trevino’s characters – will function, if at all, when Season 4 premieres in the fall. Forget Elena turning into a vampire for a second. That was pretty much a foregone conclusion for a show about a girl in love with two vampires. But what’s going on with Caroline (Accola) and Tyler (Trevino) is such a whole new kind of strange and exciting, I’m surprised it hasn’t been talked about more. Luckily, both actors have dished out a little about where they think things will go from here.
While being interviewed by TV Guide, Accola is understandably sad for Caroline, who’s lover, Tyler, has willingly had his body taken over by the spirit of Klaus. And he does this after faking his death for Caroline. It’s depressing, but you couldn’t ask for a better twist. Unfortunately, Accola has zero idea what Season 4 will be like, but she does know what she wants to see. Everyone has been forced to keep their heads in the game, and now Accola wants to see what will cause everyone to reach their breaking point. That’s a pretty dark wish.
And how does Trevino feel about being able to play Klaus, effectively borrowing the role from Joseph Morgan? Well, he certainly doesn’t want to immediately jump back to being plain old Tyler. He’s stoked about playing a different character and would like the opportunity to explore that for a few episodes. Personally, I would be okay with this being a more permanent thing for Tyler/Klaus. As it stands, Klaus already had a thing for Caroline, so once she gets over the initial shock of “Wow, Tyler is alive, but he’s actually Klaus now,” I think they could have a nice, if bizarre, relationship.