- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 89 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 104 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
Vanessa Ray Suits up for Pretty Little Liars Season 3
The lies and mystery are set to begin again Tuesday, June 5th when Pretty Little Liars returns to ABC Family for its third season, which is already promising its fans one hell of a season now that it’s casting Suits’ Vanessa Ray for a guest starring role. While usually you can expect guest stars not to have too much of an impact outside of the episodes they appear in, we can say for certain Ray’s character will have a lasting impression and possibly answer some questions regarding the mysterious death of Alison. At worst, she’ll be another pretty girl to grace Pretty Little Liars with her presence
As reported by TVLine, Ray will be playing the part of Cece, who is described as a charming blonde who works as a stylist in a hip boutique. She’ll make her appearance in Episode 7, though there is a possibility she’ll become a recurring character, which is great considering the bombshell she’ll be dropping in her debut episode. We’ll be learning two very important tidbits of information about Cece when we meet her. First: she’s Jason’s ex-girlfriend, which itself isn’t that revelatory. I’m sure Alison’s brother dated plenty of girls before the series started, but this becomes more important when you consider the second thing.
It will become apparent Cece was the one who taught Alison how to be manipulative and in general a terrible person, which could have ultimately been what led her to her death (though I cannot confirm that). It seems to me Alison likely only met Cece because Jason was dating her. If Jason hadn’t been in a relationship with Cece, maybe Alison wouldn’t have become the girl she was. I’m sure more details about how Cece and Alison interacted will come up when the episode airs, but for now we can take this news and speculate as we wish.