- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Walking Dead Creator Cons up Zombie Apocalypse: Walking Dead Escape
Capitalizing on both the current geek tv passion and the annual mecca destination for then, The Walking Dead co-creator Robert Kirkman has announced a special treat for fans of his comic and AMC show this year at San Diego Comic Con. During SDCC ( July 12-15) , at San Diego’s Petco Park fans will witness A Walking Dead Zombie Obstacle Course, called The Walking Dead Escape, and even that will celebrate the 100th issue of the IMAGE comic book series.
Fans can pre-register for the The Walking Dead Escape now at the official site. THR reports that the gambit will feature 3 challenges:
be a survivor and race through a zombie-infested evacuation zone; be a walker who joins the ranks of the undead; or a spectator who watches from the sidelines during an Escape Party.
For those that can’t or just don’t want to make to SDCC, The Walking Dead is scheduled to return to AMC for its third season this October, for a 16 episode order, ready to build off a season 2 finale that crushed the cable competition.