- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Walking Dead Season 3 – New Characters Revealed?
Could it be The Walking Dead is making more changes to the comic book series it’s based on by introducing brand new characters in Season 3? The answer is a resounding yes, and I have to say I’m fairly disappointed in the show if its only interest is in creating new characters and new situations for the survivors. I’ve never been against going a different path than the comics and finding new situations so long as they didn’t skip over important events, such as Carl’s shooting and the stay on Hershel’s farm. These new characters could very well mark a significant change to the comics, and that leaves me worried
According to Shock Till You Drop, two new characters may be being cast right now. The first is Harold, a man in his 40s to early 50s. He’s studious and fastidious, trying to create a niche for himself in the zombie-filled world. The second is Manuel, a Hispanic man between 30 and 40. He is confident, physically skilled, a leader when necessary, capable and smart. He has a terrific sense of humor where you wouldn’t expect one. Both characters are recurring.
At the end of the second season, Rick and his group were camped not far from a prison, which we know they will be visiting in Season 3. Now, these new characters could fit into the story in one of three ways. They could be inmates at the prison, which I would be disappointed in. The comics already created great prisoners for the to survivors meet, and to change them would be a huge letdown. They could also be followers of The Governor, another new character to the show, but not to the comics. If that turns out to be the case, then I think I’m okay with it. The Governor has an entire town of followers, so it stands to reason we might meet new people. Thirdly, these characters could just be random survivors the group runs in to. That might be the best way to fit them into the storyline because it doesn’t significantly alter any of the comics most memorable moments.