- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Who is circling American Horror Story Season 2?
American Horror Story is only looking for one more actor to round out its impressive cast for the show’s rebooted second season, and right now all eyes are on James Cromwell as he circles the drain leading to his official casting. The Oscar nominated actor certainly has a horror look about him, with all the right wrinkles in the right places and long face that can send shivers down your spine if lit in a certain way. If Cromwell takes the part he will become the latest actor to be called a villain to Jessica Lange’s character, but this time we’re assured he is the bad guy.
Deadline reported Cromwell was in negotiations for the role of Dr. Arden, one of the staff at the East Coast institution for the criminally insane run by Lange. He will have a major 10-episode arc that will see him go head-to-head with his boss, but right now his motivations are entirely unclear. There’s a lot of mystery surrounding what the plot of American Horror Story’s second season will be. We’ve only been given vague character descriptions along with the primary location, but we have no idea what the ultimate goal will be. In Season 1 we knew right from the get go it was about a family moving into a haunted house, but this institute doesn’t scream any particular type of horror story, but that’s probably the point. Ryan Murphy, the show’s creator, likely wants to keep us guessing until the very last second.
American Horror Story is a show that loves to have big names attached to it, making Cromwell fit right at home with the likes of Cloe Sevigny and Maroon 5’s Adam Levine, as well as French actress Lizzie Brocheré. Returning from last season along with Lange is Zachary Quinto, Sarah Paulson, Evan Peters, and Lily Rabe. Once Cromwell is officially cast, I’m hoping a more detailed description of what to expect from this new season will trickle out, but I’m not betting on it.