- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Gossip Girl Blake Lively The Face of Gucci Fragrance
Blake Lively, once closely aligned with Chanel (with their bags and perhaps their head creator/designer), is now taking her talents to Gucci where she will be the new face of their perfume Gucci Première. Something tells me that Blake smells pretty. The Gossip Girl and budding film (let’s forget about Green Lantern for the sake of all of us) star filmed a commercial short for Gucci which will premiere this fall at Venice Film Festival in September.
I mentioned Lively’s film career, and we will next be able to her in Oliver Stone’s Savages , which our Criminal Complex crew has ran the numbers on and we think it looks like a winner, getting the author of the novel the film is based, one Don Winslow, some mainstream film kudos. Savages comes out next month and, with Lively, stars Taylor Kitsch, Aaron Taylor-Johnson, Salma Hayek, Benicio del Toro and John Travolta. Lively will also be featured in Hick, where she co-stars with Chloe Moretz and Juliette Lewis.