- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Breaking Bad Season 5 Trailer – Walt’s a Ticking Time Bomb
There’s something to be said about a series that can tease its highly anticipated final season by using nothing but previously seen footage, and that’s exactly what Breaking Bad is doing for Season 5. It doesn’t need to show us anything new because we all know that it’s going to be the greatest thing on TV, which has been true for every preceding season as well. The old stuff is intense enough to sell how crazy and heart stopping Season 5 will be. It also means AMC is saving the good stuff for when the show finally premieres July 15th.
The 30-second teaser does an amazing job of setting up the final season. Everything we’re shown has a specific purpose to it, coming together to highlight how Walt has at last become the big man on campus, the king, but he’s all but destined to have it all taken away from him. His empire, which he will be looking to build with Jesse, will have to fail. It’s the rule of storytelling. The bad guy has to lose. Sure, at the start of the series Walt was the protagonist, but he has steadily been turning into the ultimate villain, going so far as to poison a child to get what he wants. And we all know the bad guy has to be defeated.
The question is, who will be the undoing of Walt? Will it be Sylar, who has slowly started to realize just how scary and far-gone Walt has become? Or Jesse, when he inevitably discovers what Walt did to Brock. There’s Hank, his DEA brother-in-law who has unknowingly been on Walt’s trail for the past few seasons. And lets’ not forget Mike, whose boss Walt murdered. Any one of these characters could turn on Walt at any point. It’s just a waiting game. I’m putting all my money on Jesse. He has to be the one to take out Walt. The apprentice has to become the master.