- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Breaking Bad Season 5 – Walt Stands His Ground In New Promo Image
I have been in eager anticipation of Breaking Bad’s fifth and final season ever since the last one wrapped up last year, finding myself scrounging the pages of various websites for the smallest of teases for what’s to come for Walt and Jesse. We’re just a month away from Breaking Bad’s July 15th premiere, and all we’ve been given is a couple of 15-second teasers and a promo poster. Normally you would think that to be of little value given the quantity, but this is a series of quality. We could be shown a 5-second teaser and it would still be more impacting than a 2-minute movie trailer. And the posters, like the new one featured above, have a simple intensity about them.
TVLine had the first look at the poster, but now everyone can have a peek and see what’s there to behold. At first glance there really isn’t much going on, just Walt and Jesse standing next to a graffiti-covered wall. But remember what I said about quality – there’s certainly much to be taken away from this image if you look for it. Walt stands facing the camera, as though he has nothing to hide from the world. He’s standing his ground, a fitting stance for the man who just took down New Mexico’s drug kingpin – RIP Gus Fring – and taken his place.
You’ll notice Jesse is just behind Walt, ever in his shadow. He’s turned slightly, with his back to the wall. I’m not sure that should be taken literally, but it is worth noting. Body placement can be an important thing. It’s possible Jesse feels his back is against the wall, and that’s why his partnership with Walt continues. What else can he do? Certainly the image offers no clues as to actual plot developments, but it shows us where these two characters will be beginning the season. They’re together, but they are not on equal levels.