- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Breaking Dawn Part 2 – Robert Pattinson and Kristen Kiss and Final Moments Confidence
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 Producer Wyck Godfrey is, as one would expect, supremely candid in his confidence of final moments of the Twilight Saga and wrapping up the MTV fan favorite award, Best Kiss (for Breaking Dawn part 1). In the videos below, Godfrey talks about a final scene that will pay off and recap the journey for the fans of the franchise, that many began with the novels of Stephenie Meyer.
The producer than goes on to discuss the all important Best Kiss category at the MTV Awards, reflects on last year’s Kristen Stewart/Taylor Lautner entry, and seems to think that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart’s Edward and Bella embrace have their competition beat down this year, a group that includes the likes of Emma Watson and Rupert Grint (Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2), Josh Hutcherson and Jennifer Lawrence (The Hunger Games), Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling (Crazy, Stupid, Love), but did stop short in proclaiming outright victory when the pairing of Channing Tatum and Rachel McAdams from The Vow was mentioned.
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 hits theaters this November.