- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Breaking Dawn Part 2 – Taylor Lautner Imprinting, Kristen Stewart Loves Bella
Now that the new teaser trailer for Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 has been released in full, I want to backtrack to some Kristen Stewart and Taylor news bites that came out earlier this month concerning Bella Swan, Jacob Black, and fictional Robert Pattinson/Kristen Stewart love child Renesmee (who will be portrayed my Mackenzie Foy). In short, according to them, don’t question Stewart’s love for Bella and Twilight, and don’t get freaked out by buff guy/werewolf baby imprinting.
Kristen Stewart spoke on the role that made her a household name and made herself rather clear on the matter:
The reason they say I don’t like Twilight is because I don’t smile at the premiere. But I do smile at the f—ing premiere of Twilight. People’s opinion of my opinion of this movie — that I love –has to do with how I don’t smile, I guess.
Some fans (and probably a lot of non-fans) seem to question actors who ascend or reach a new level of notoriety due to a particular project as an auto reflex assuming the actor feeling stigma. This has happened quite a bit, even with veteran actors like an Alec Guinness. It seems like Kristen is holding to her guns on this one, and it, and her worded response, seems to fit the persona we see from her in various interviews. I’m not sure phony is a term I’d be quick to associate with Stewart, who has gone on to rather unique roles in films like On the Road, The Runaways, The Yellow Handkerchief, Welcome to the Rileys, and Snow White and the Huntsman.
Taylor Lautner, also at EW, tackles the element of Twilight’s imprinting, which can sound slightly creepy, but Lautner defends Jacob and clarifies the process of bonding to a soulmate in the Meyer Mythos:
it’s important for me to keep in my mind that it’s as simple as a lifelong bond. It’s not nearly as creepy as everybody likes to joke.
He even adds that Edward Cullen himself, Robert Pattinson, likes to give him a hard time about it. Lautner seems steadfast in his thinking that moviegoers will be satisfied with his relationship to young Renesmee come Breaking Dawn part 2.
Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2, the final chapter of the Twilight Saga, will be in theaters on November 16th.