- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Deathstroke Revealed in CW’s ARROW Teaser?
This doesn’t look as awful as it could, though by far the coolest thing about this extended trailer of Arrow, sent to us by the CW, is what worries me the most. Let’s get back to that in a moment.
We’ve been talking about the show for months now, but it sure seemed like Arrow got a lot more solid at CW after The Avengers went on to world crush at theaters, with a member of the team that kind of looked badass with a bow-and-arrow in Hawkeye. Arrow, is of course the new CW show based on DC Comics’ own bow-and-arrow vigilante, Green Arrow. Smallville fans may recall the character, who was played by Justin Hartley.
Same property, different take and universe/continuity(for you comic book fans), as this Green Arrow is played by Stephen Amell. In this trailer it looks like he can more than handle the physicality, which shouldn’t be a surprise because he was in the running to play Spartacus for Starz, and you’ve without doubt seen him guest star in a ton of shows even if you didn’t know it at the time. The love interest is played by Katie Cassidy, who’ve you seen on Gossip Girl, Supernatural, Harper’s Island, and Melrose Place.
Now to the awesome part. You see the pic above? That’s Deathstroke the goddamn Terminator’s mask. This is the obvious insert for fanboy effect of the clip, and it works because it’s the only reason why I want to talk about the clip. I LOVE this, but after that immediate reaction I find myself trying to figure out a world that I will accept Green Arrow being anywhere near on equal terms with Deathstroke, who’s kind of a badass. Comic fans will understand this, but I live in a post Identity Crisis world, where it took the whole Justice League to take this guy down, and he was DOING them for a minute. To be fair, it was Green Arrow who stuck him.
Rounding out the cast are Paul Blackthorne (Dresden Files, The River) and Jamie Sheridan. Check out the trailer below.
Editor’s note: Video has been removed but a sweet image of Arrow’s Deathstroke is now up!