- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Deb v. Dexter: Season 7 Preview (VIDEO)
More trickles of Dexter season 7 hit the internet, with a focus on the Dexter-Deb conflict. The center ring of the season’s narrative will feature Deb’s discovery of her adopted brother’s murderous activities and the fallout that follows.
It’s no surprise that they finally cracked this nut. The threat of being spotted by Deb has been a core threat since Dexter episode 1. Now that the series has lodged itself deep into a groove of future syndication, it’s time for setting off the big time bombs.
Apparently the last ticks were just heard. It’s time for the explosion that might rupture the Morgan siblings.
The question is now, “How far as they going to take it?” Clearly, since I’m not running the show, Dexter‘s not going to end up whacking his sister to maintain his mission integrity. On the other hand, I can’t imagine it’ll be as peaceable as when Skyler and Walt White, Breaking Bad spouses, had to cope with Walt’s meth-manufacture coming to light.
No, as I’ve said in a fistful of articles before, there will be blood. And as this video would have us believe, plenty of menace in the meantime:
Add into the mix the Yvonne Strahovski factor, and it looks like Dexter has a bunch of girl trouble in his immediate future. Fine by me, given that things have been a bit of a sausage fest in terms of central plots lately. It doesn’t have to be mortal combat between Deb and Dex right out the gate. So long as Yvonne and Jennifer Carpenter (Deb) are shooting occasional daggers his way, it’s better than the bro-heavy Dexter season six.
Still and all, I hope it’s not as predictable as I fear: That Dexter will talk his way out of the season six finale when Deb caught him running his victim through; that she’ll have her suspicions but ignore them, and that somewhere around Dexter, season seven, episode 11, she’ll be once-again confronted by his homicidal nature. You know how it goes from there – they fight, they team up, she sacrifices herself.
Let’s hope for something more original than that. Heck, let’s hope he just skips to the finish and swords her in the season premiere.