- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 88 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 100 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Dexter Season 7 – Josh Cooke to be a Stalker?
If you were scratching your head wondering what the heck was up with Josh Cooke’s creepy Louis Green in the previous season of Dexter, some answers may be coming your way. The guy seemed to have a bizarre obsession with Dexter, desperately wanting his approval, but went about it in the most weird ways. He created a video game about serial killers that was so twisted even Dexter was disturbed by it. On top of that, instead of helping Masuka get back the Ice Truck Killer hand, he gets a hold of it himself, putting some strange writing on it before mailing it to Dexter. What’s he playing at? Does he have a motivation in all this? And why is he so obsessed with Dexter?
As TV Guide reported, we will be seeing more of Louis in Season 7, and things are going to get darker for him. There’s no denying he’s a huge fan of Dexter, and when that affection is unreturned, fans can become unhinged, transforming into stalkers. That could very well be what happens with Louis. His future may see him in one of Dexter’s kill room. And what of the hand? Dexter will certainly find it and will have to ponder out what the writing says. I’m vaguely curious about it myself. It’s possible Louis’ story is the only part of Dexter I’m currently still invested in. Everything else – Debra’s weird love for Dexter, LaGuerta’s power hungry nature – just seems boring.
I hope Louis isn’t dealt with too quickly. An obsessive, creepy fan of Dexter has a lot of potential, but it needs to be built up accordingly. It’s not something that can just happen, and we still need to understand Louis better. Currently, he just seems creepy with no reasoning behind it. Some time should be spent getting to know him and why he’s suddenly gone down this bizarre path. But Dexter hasn’t been great at doing things properly lately, so chances are they’ll muddle this up too.