- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Die Hard 4 – Victoria’s Secret Anne Vyalitsyna Finds A Good Day to Die Hard
Victoria’s Secret model and Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issues Anne Vyalitsyna is headed for Die Hard 4 to join Bruce Willis in A Good Day to Die Hard. This will be the Russian model’s first major acting role, where she should fit right in because Russia is exactly where John McClane has to go to aid his imprisoned son, portrayed by Jai Courtney. There are no more details regarding Vyalitsyna’s role in the Variety report, but I’m assuming she will be playing someone really easy on the eyes. You may have caught her on some music videos, including ”Out Is Through” by Alanis Morissette, and two by Maroon 5, ”Misery” and “Never Gonna Leave This Bed”.
A Good Day to Die Hard is set for a February 2013 release and also features Amaury Nolasco, Megalyn Echikunwoke, Cole Hauser, Sebastian Koch and Yulia Snigir in its cast. It’s directed by John Moore, who has previously helmed Max Payne, The Omen, and Behind Enemy Lines.