- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey Movie – Angelina Jolie?
Doesn’t seem like it’s happening (yet) though it does prove that Jolie’s name still can carry a good semi-rumor of a couple of day, especially when attached to something erotic, even if that rumor wouldn’t even place her physically inthe film. Angelina sitting in a director’s chair for the adaptation of E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey, something she recently got her first experience in with In The Land Of Blood and Honey, is apparently juicy enough.
Earlier in the week Deadline reported a rumor that while Jolie was NOT contacted about Fifty Shades of Grey by the studio, that they would be very interested if she were interested (which sounds remarkably like a high school rumor). Much like any rumor about someone with sex appeal, this possibility spread throughout the web until THR clarified the report, citing the possibility of an informal talk, though both the studio, Focus Features, and Jolie’s reps have denied any such discussion taking place. This rumor seems a lot like the casting rumor waves for Fifty Shades of Grey, which seemingly has at least brushed the names of every young star in Hollywood already.
If you are E.L. James you are loving this rumor. Win-win for the author whose Twilight fan-fic born book garnered a 7-figure deal for film rights and has trumped any real and potential controversy surrounding the legitimacy of the project with cold hard cash and even having Bella Swan herself, Kristen Stewart, taking part in reading Fifty Shades of Grey.