- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Fifty Shades of Grey Husband a Crusher for Kids
Some of my favorite peoples, Random House, has inked a deal for Niall Leonard’s young adult book, Crusher, for their Doubleday YA imprint. Who is Niall Leonard? Well, besides continuing the streak of all the Niall’s I’ve come across being writers or critics and from the UK (also, looking at the cover, the streak of main characters named Finn), he’s a working screenwriter. That is until the last year or so, because he is now the husband of E.L. James, who is painting the world Fifty Shades of Grey – which if you read our site is the the most popular thing to talk about if you’re every young star in Hollywood.
What kind of caught me was that the Crusher, again a YA novel, comes with this description: “gritty” London-set thriller about a 17-year-old school dropout who finds his stepfather murdered and becomes prime suspect for the crime”. Teens must be a dark bunch these days, good thing my policy of avoidance is still in play!
Crusher is scheduled (and available for pre-order at amazon with – check the cover image above) for a September 13th release.