- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 89 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 104 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
Fifty Shades of Grey Movie – Miley Cyrus, and Does Nina Dobrev Want Ian Somerhalder?
Last week brought us the rumor of one high profile Hollywood name attached to publishing’s latest buzzy adaptation to the big screen with Angelina Jolie being mentioned in the same breath as E.L. James’ Fifty Shades of Grey novel. Her name was mentioned as a possible choice to helm the film, but my thought is that more interesting to fans are what young stars are going to grab the roles of Anastasia Steele and Christian Grey.
related | KRISTEN STEWART IS FIFTY SHADES OF GREY
Excluding the Twilight pair of Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart that the characters owe at least some nod to, an early favorite for Christian seemed to be one of the stars of the Vampire Diaries, Ian Somerhalder, who has spoken on the subject of Fifty Shades of Grey. The book definitely seems to be making its rounds, as another young star in Miley Cyrus has tweeted about reading the book. We’ve definitely seen Cyrus come of age, and rather quickly, and this could be a role that speaks to exactly that transition for her.
But what about Ian Somerhalder’s partner in crime in The Vampire Diaries?
Super sexy Nina Dobrev (see the MTV video below) addressed Fifty Shades of Grey but added she didn’t think a Vampire Diaries pairing would or should occur, and that if one of them were cast, it should only be one of them. Listen to what Dobrev has to say below. For your convenience, I also went ahead and reposted the aforementioned Somerhalder video where he talks about the film.
Who do you want to see in Fifty Shades of Grey the movie?