- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Glee! Lea Michele, Naya Rivera and More To Preview Glee Season 4 Con Style
If you happen to be a Gleek and heading to the San Diego Comic-Con this summer, then it should please you to learn Glee has made a last minute decision to host a own panel this year, bringing it’s talent and good energy to the beloved convention. And before any anti-Glee folk out there start thinking this show has no place at this convention, I think you’d better take a step back and reevaluate the situation. Comic-Con has been a place for just about everything from comics to movies and TV for years. At the end of the day, Comic-Con is a place for incredibly passionate people to come together and share their geeky love. And Glee has rabid fans by the truckload.
According to TVLine, the Glee panel will feature the flawless faces of Lea Michele, Cory Monteith, Darren Criss, Kevin McHale, Jenna Ushkowitz, and Naya Rivera. The cast was offered a break for summer, but apparently could not say no to the awesome pull of Comic-Con. And who could blame? Every year that I don’t get to go makes me so freaking angry! It’s good they chose to spend time with their fans, even though they made the decision just a month away from the Con. I wonder how much extra work had to be done to squeeze them in to the already packed schedule.
The panel will be held on Saturday, July 14th from 6 to 7PM PST. Co-creator Brad Falchuk will be present to preview Season 4, and darn it, he better have some answers about what’s happening in the fall. We still don’t have a good idea of which of the main student characters will for sure be back next season, save for Michele. I can’t imagine this not being addressed in some way. All the actors present are among those whose characters graduated. Chances are, this will be the time for any big announcements.