- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Glee Season 4 – Lea Michele and Cory Monteith Get Fit
In order for the cast of Glee to be able to perform many of their song and dance numbers, real world training is required, with some of the cast needing a little extra help to really sell what they’re trying to do, as is the case for Lea Michele and Cory Monteith. Both will require extra curricular training to beef up their abilities before returning to shoot Season 4 of Glee, but each for widely different reasons. I can tell you right now, anybody attracted to the male sex will be more interested in the training Monteith will be doing. Want to know why?
Moneith will be hitting the gym to put on a few pounds of muscle, says TV Guide. Season 4 will follow Moneith’s Finn as he goes through boot camp, which will require Monteith to be in better shape. Luckily, he wasn’t in terrible shape to begin with, so really he’s just exercising more and eating a little healthier, nothing too drastic. The same goes with Michele, who needs to brush up on her dance skills. She’s had to dance for Glee before, but the nature of her Season 4 storyline requires her to be at her absolute best. Michele’s Rachel will be taking a required freshman dance class run by a hard to please instructor played by Kate Hudson. And now I can’t stop picturing Hudson and Michele dancing together.
And what about poor Kurt (Chris Colfer)? He had dreams of going to NYADA with Rachel, but he was rejected. Yet he still will find himself in New York City, but he won’t be performing. Instead he’ll be working at an “establishment” with Sarah Jessica Parker as his manager. I’m not sure what purpose Kurt will serve in the big scheme of things, but I like to think there’s a game plan behind this, otherwise Colfer would just be wasting his time appearing on Glee.