- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Glee Season 4 – Total Lea Michele, Secrets For the Rest
Glee’s heavily talked about new format for Season 4 has left a lot of people wondering just how Ryan Murphy and his team of writers hope to include all the graduated students of McKinley – Lea Michele, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, etc – while still introducing new characters. I wish we were at a point where we could answer that, but not even Murphy knows for certain how things are going to work. For all his talk of having things planned it seems to have finally come out that Murphy is talking out of his ass and really has no idea who will be turning up for Season 4 or for how long.
Murphy spoke to the likes of TV Guide to admit that while he has stories planned for every single character that left at the end of Season 3, only Michele has spoken to him and committed to returning for a full 22-episode season. In essence, he can plan storylines all day long, but if somebody doesn’t want to return then that will be the end of it. And then it’s entirely up to the actor how many episodes he or she wants to do. So despite earlier comments to contrary, Murphy cannot say with 100 percent certainty Cory Monteith or Chris Colfer will be returning. It could shake out that we won’t see Finn in boot camp, regardless of if that was the original plan or not.
Murphy also revealed a few more guest mentors for the second season of The Glee Project, and in the process he made a wish of mine come true. Last week I made it adamantly clear I wanted Jane Lynch to appear as a mentor and Murphy has confirmed her involvement with the show! Oh happy days! Along with Lynch, Chris Colfer, Amber Riley, and Darren Criss will be mentors as well. But Lynch as a mentor is the most important thing we should taking away from this.