- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
The Good Wife Season 4 – Kristin Chenoweth and Nathan Lane Sign On
Even more new faces to join CBS and Julianna Margulies’ critical and pop fave The Good Wife, and they aren’t unfamiliar names and faces either. Yesterday we told you about two new additions to The Good Wife season 4 cast in Maura Tierney and Marc Warren, and today CBS brings word that Kristin Chenoweth and Nathan Lane have been added to The Good Wife mix.
Kristin Chenoweth, late of FOX’s Glee, was my girl in Pushing Daisies , one of my all time favorite modern tv shows. In The Good Wife she fits in as an ace reporter who will be at odds with Margulies and Noth, both about the election and their marriage.
Nathan Lane is marked to be a cost cutting manager (the dreaded “adviser” who comes in during nonprofitable times – see Office Space… or life.) which basically, by default, has him on one side of a line by himself, on the other, the entire firm of Lockhart & Gardner. Seems like a role Lane will kill at.
Like the previous duo cast from yesterday, both Chenoweth and Lane will be recurring characters and will both make their debuts in the season 4 premiere, coming at us this Fall in September.
Photo: Justin Stephens/CBS