- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 108 days ago
Grey’s Anatomy Season 9 – Sarah Drew Back, Remembers
Many of us can relate to losing a co-worker to be very much like losing a member of your own family, just ask Grey’s Anatomy’s Sarah Drew. In the Season 8 finale alone she had to say goodbye to two of her co-stars, Chyler Leigh and Kim Raver, which is never something easy to do, so long as you actually enjoyed working with them. I myself have never been one to mourn the loss of a co-worker who was abrasive and difficult to work with, but if it were someone who I had fun with – maybe even called a friend – I would miss him or her terribly.
As it turns out, Drew considered Leigh, who played the now deceased Dr. Lexie Grey, to be one of her closest friends. And while she couldn’t say the same for Kim, Drew was deeply grateful to Kim. Drew told TVLine that Kim supported her during her pregnancy, offering sound advice and care. Can you say everyone you’ve ever worked with would be there for you in a situation like being pregnant? Unlike Leigh, Kim’s character, Dr. Teddy Altmat, only switched jobs. There’s still potential for her to pop in later in the series should there be a need for it.
Unfortunately, we cannot say Grey’s losses have come to an end. The Season 8 finale left a good number of people still lost in the wilderness and showrunner Shonda Rhimes has not promised everyone will have survived by the time Season 9 premieres. Mark Sloan (Eric Dane) has serious internal injuries, putting his life at the top of the worry list. One thing is for sure; Drew’s Dr. April Kepner will still be around. I can’t say the same for whatever her relationship with Jackson Avery (Jesse Williams) is. They’ve been good friends, and despite having become lovers, Drew doesn’t know if a romantic future awaits them.