- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Jennifer Lawrence at the House At The End Of The Street Trailer
Jennifer Lawrence has not just be getting her Hunger Games as Katniss Everdeen on, and I’m not even talking about the X-Men: First Class sequel. Lawrence stars in a horror flick, House At The End Of The Street, which saw another trailer released this week. It’s a bit different from the trailer we saw back in March, more of what you’d expect but oddly somehow better for it.
Lawrence is joined in House At The End Of The Street by a cast that includes Max Thierot, Elizabeth Shue, and Gil Bellows, and is directed by Mark Tonderai. Check it out at theaters this Fall on September 21st.
Seeking a fresh start, newly divorced Sarah and her daughter Elissa (Jennifer Lawrence) find the house of their dreams in a small, upscale, rural town. But when startling and unexplainable events begin to happen, Sarah and Elissa learn the town is in the shadows of a chilling secret. Years earlier, in the house next door, a daughter killed her parents in their beds, and disappeared – leaving only a brother, Ryan, as the sole survivor. Against Sarah’s wishes, Elissa begins a relationship with the reclusive Ryan – and the closer they get, the deeper they’re all pulled into a mystery more dangerous than they ever imagined.