- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Lea Michele’s Glee Project Season 2 Intro
The Glee Project is returning in stupendous form Tuesday tonight with a scream-inducing guest appearance by Glee’s Lea Michele. Going in to the premiere, we’ve known about Michele’s stint as a guest mentor for the competition, but as you can plainly see in the video below, the contestants had no idea who was going to show up. There excitement is evident when Michele walks through the door and many of the contestants jump out of their seats. That moment when you get to meet a celebrity – or even just someone you greatly admire – is monumental. In April I had the chance the meet Alan Ruck, and my reaction was about at the same level of excitement. Well, it was probably a little more. It’s not everyday you get to meet Cameron Fry!
The premiere episode is focusing on “Individuality,” just like in the first season, though until it actually airs I cannot say one way or the other if the content will be a carbon copy of what was done the year before. I can say they will be taking on Whitesnake’s “Here I Go Again” which is just a great song to choose for the first episode. Really good stuff. The eventual outcome of the series is still the same: the contestants will be competing for a guest spot on the upcoming fourth season of Glee. Everyone will want to win, but only a handful will be making appearances on Glee.
While not all the guest mentors for the second season have been announced, we do know Samuel Larsen, Cory Monteith, and Naya Rivera will be appearing in consecutive episodes following Michele’s opener. I’m keeping my fingers crossed for Jane Lynch. The image of her with the contestants, hopefully in character as Sue, is just too funny to pass up on. That’s a guest mentor that needs to happen.