- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 48 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 58 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 70 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 98 days ago
Robert Pattinson, Kristen Stewart, Taylor Lautner Have New Moon Covered
Breaking Dawn part 2 is probably what’s looming on most Twilight fan minds right now, the final chapter of the big screen Twilight Saga adaptation starring Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson, and Taylor Lautner. If we rewind a bit though and go back two movies, however, to New Moon, the covers for comic book graphic novels have been released, offering fans a look at the October 30th release.
The regular edition cover (pictured below) features Bella (Kristen Stewart) and Jacob (Taylor Lautner) embracing, while the special “collectors” edition features Bella with Edward (Robert Pattinson). Looking at the listings (click on the images), it looks like difference is that the special edition is a hardcover. These are adapted from Stephenie Meyer’s stories by Young Kim.
The amazon listing has this listed as the official summary:
When Isabella Swan moves to the gloomy town of Forks and meets the mysterious, alluring Edward Cullen, her life takes a thrilling and terrifying turn. With his porcelain skin, golden eyes, mesmerizing voice, and supernatural gifts, Edward is both irresistible and impenetrable. Up until now, he has managed to keep his true identity hidden, but Bella is determined to uncover his dark secret…
Back to moving Bella, Edward, and Jacob, the aforementioned Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part 2 arrives in theaters this November. You can check out all of our coverage on it via our Breaking Dawn tag.