- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Ronny Cox Hates Remakes – Listen To Him, New ROBOCOP & TOTAL RECALL
Ah, RoboCop remake – you just don’t give a fuck, do you?
Seriously, you just might be a super villain masquerading as a film remake. ”Is this just Doctor Doom?” wonders no one, and then also “Will Squirrel Girl show up to stop him?”
No matter how much you have going for you, I’ll just kind of be pissed that you’re happening. And I’m not the only one. Dick Jones doesn’t like you either. And you know what, you just fucked with the wrong guy, RoboCop remake.
Why, you ask? Uh… because he’ll disparage you! In a very collegiate fashion. Take that!
Ronny Cox, who played villain Dick Jones in the original RoboCop has, in an interview with THR, stated that “I hate remakes,” while at the same time saying he “wish[es] them well with them,” presumably being cut before finishing with “because it’s the last thing you’ll ever do…”
The remake, which has amassed far too much talent – I mean – REALLY Gary Oldman, Hugh Laurie, Abbie Cornish and Sam Jackson… Really? Ugh.
Cox, who is busy promoting the BluRay release of Deliverance, was of course needled relentlessly regarding the remake while hoping to talk about something else maybe? “So – how about these things that probably annoy you, Mr. Cox?” said the interviewer in my head when I read their article.
Cox also played the villain in Total Recall, which is also getting a needless remake (and just had another, appallingly shitful looking trailer released this week – which is running under Columbia Picture’s official tagline of: “BUY FIVE FUCKEN TICKETS BECAUSE ‘FUCK YOU’!”) and plans have been announced to soon redo Ronny Cox himself. The actor and musician’s life will be remade to appeal to a younger, hipper, edgier audience with stupider tastes, shorter attention spans, and a boundless appetite for blandness/EXPLOSIONS!
We can’t call him Ronny Cox anymore, that sounds too rude and WAAAAYYY outdated, yo! He will henceforth be known as Blizzard Nightcloak. And he isn’t just an actor/musician – he’s a world champion Uno AND Yu-Gi-Oh! master and environmental activist. Plus, he has a cool sideways hat.
Man, Blizzard Nightcloak is just the fucken coolest ever.
What? There was an original Blizzard Nightcloak?? Pfff. Bet my GRANDAD loved that. That’s so 2000-lame.