- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Sons of Anarchy Season 5 – Sovereign and Sutter Tease
Kurt Sutter may be a hard man to get along with thanks to his outspoken opinions about television and how it’s run, but you can’t argue he doesn’t love his fans more than anything else in the world. Without them, he wouldn’t be in the middle of putting together Season 5 of Sons of Anarchy. His gratitude to his loyal followers was on full display last week he posted a couple of photos teasing the upcoming new season. How many showrunners do you know of who would give you anything outside of what is officially released by the network? You don’t see Matt Weiner showing off cellphone pictures of the latest season of Mad Men. No, Sutter is a special man with tons of love for his fans.
Sutter posted the low-quality cellphone pictures to Who Say, where they still remain, here and here. In the photos, we can clearly see the first episode of Season 5 will be called “Sovereign” and is currently in post production, with Sutter working on the producer’s cut. Now, since this was taken a week ago, it stands to reason Sutter may have moved on to Episode 2 by now, but it’s still cool to see this. You can see the episode was directed by Paris Barclay and written by Sutter.
The next picture is a little grainy, so you can’t really make out who is standing in the background, but there’s no doubt the two men in the foreground are Opie and Jax, and it doesn’t look like they’re having a kindly chat about their favorite brand of floor cleaner. This is not a happy meeting. Not at all. It would be nice if we could tell at what point in the premiere episode this takes place, but that would ruin the fun of waiting and finding out! This was a fun tease, so thank you Kurt Sutter. Thanks for being so good to your fans.