- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Star Wars Clone Wars Season 5 – Darth Maul Trailer!
I’m not going to lie to you when it comes to the Star Wars franchise: it doesn’t matter if we’re talking the original trilogy, the prequels, or the expanded universe; I am not a fan of Star Wars. Now that I’ve gotten that out of the way, I feel comfortable saying that I am absolutely in love with The Clone Wars, or at the very least the new trailer for the show’s upcoming fifth season. I’m not very familiar with the show – all I know is it takes place in between Episode II and III during the main part of the Clone Wars, hence the name. But all you really need to know is how super badass it looks.
Even a nonfan like myself knows how awesome Darth Maul is, and he definitely is a focal point of the new trailer, which is at your disposal below. Maul came back from the dead last season, now with a kicking, new lower half, resembling spider legs. And he seems to know exactly who his enemies are – Obi Wan and Count Dooku – and means to exact his revenge on them. Working with him is his yellow-colored brother, Savage Opress, equally as badass. And what is this Death Watch? They sound menacing to me.
But out of everything in this trailer, it’s the crazy fight sequences that impress me most. One thing I could always freely admit about Star Wars is its stellar fight choreography, and this animated series certainly does not lack in that regard. If I didn’t have a bazillion shows on the backburner I have to watch, I would dive into The Clone Wars headfirst. That’s saying a lot coming from me. I tend to moan and groan whenever something Star Wars related comes on, but I’m genuinely excited for this season to premiere in September and I’ve never even watched the show before! You know you’re doing something right when you can entice those who don’t even like the brand.