- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 89 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 104 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
The Hunger Games – Who May be Catching Fire as Plutarch Heavensbee?
Philip Seymour Hoffman is one of the best actors in the game, and attached to a report concerning his professional representation is teaser of a possible role he’s been offered in the sequel of one of this year’s blockbusters, The Hunger Games. Catching Fire is set for a November 2013 release. Will Hoffman be involved?
Deadline reports that they have heard that Hoffman has been offered the role of Plutarch Heavensbee in Catching Fire. Plutarch is the Head Gamemaker in the sequel, taking the role of Seneca Crane (played by Wes Bentley) in The Hunger Games. The big part actually might be a hindrance in Hoffman accepting the role, as Deadline also indicates that the actor has just gone through one of his most strenuous performances in his career with his stage performance of Death Of A Salesman.
Regarding another Catching Fire role, that of Finnick Odair, it was rumored earlier this month that Lions Gate had a short list that included Armie Hammer, Taylor Kitsch, and Garrett Hedlund, a report that was put down by the studio afterwards, and later Kitsch himself, leaving the pivotal role that’s very close to Jennifer Lawrence’s Katniss Everdeen’s still up for grabs.