- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 61 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 73 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
The Walking Dead Season 3 – Guess Who’s Back for More Zombie Fun?
We got an email alerting us that AMC had released a new image revealing the return of a character The Walking Dead fans haven’t seen since the first season of the hit AMC zombie show based on the Robert Kirkman/Terry Moore/Charlie Adlard IMAGE comic. White trash Merle Dixon, played by Michael Rooker has a first season 3 look here in a production photo released by AMC. What’s slightly baffling to me about how this is being reported in some spots though is that I thought we already knew this was going to happen some three months ago.
The AMC photo reacquaints us with Daryl’s brother, the racist we did see for a visage of for minute last season but really last saw left on the roof in season 1, which probably isn’t too far off with how dangerous Atlanta really is without zombies. For all his faults, he’s too dumb hardcore not to die, and cut off his hand, leaving a bloody saw in his wake.
Most talk about Merle seems to circulate around him possibly being with David Morrissey’s The Governor. Even if the show strictly followed its source material, we wouldn’t be able to know with Merle, as he’s one of characters that was created for the television show.
Photo credit: Gene Page/AMC