- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 53 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 103 days ago
True Blood Heat for July
I’m sure True Blood fans await tomorrow’s episode to continue their joureny through the early portions of the recently kicked off 5th season of the HBO vampire drama, but for those looking ahead, the episode titles and summaries of the first half of next month’s episodes have been released.
If you’re an absolute spoiler hater I’d pass now, but for those wanting a glimpse into the Sookie Stackhouse future or the continued development of Tara, read on!
JULY 1 “We’ll Meet Again”
Eric and Bill have doubts they will survive the search for Russell . Sookie opens up to Alcide . An irate Lafayette unwittingly puts Sookie’s life in danger. At Authority headquarters, Roman and Salome continue interrogating Nora about the Sanguinistas – and a possible traitor within the Council. Pam forces Tara to toe the line; Andy and Jason go to a burlesque party; Sam’s shifter friends invite him for a run; Terry flashes back to a deadly night in Iraq; Hoyt tests the fangbanger waters; Sookie drowns her sorrows.
JULY 8 “Let’s Boot and Rally”
With time running short, Bill and Eric enlist Sookie to probe for clues on Russell’s hiding place. Unable to deal with the demon magic inside him, Lafayette calls out to Jesus’ spirit for help. Patrick Devins and Terry are held hostage in a bunker belonging to their Iraq War buddy Brian Eller. Jason wakes to a disturbing dream; Jessica gives Tara advice on adjusting to vampire life; Sam visits Luna with bad news.
JULY 15 “Hopeless”
The aftermath at the asylum leaves Sookie with an eerie sense of foreboding. At Fangtasia, Pam breaks up a vamp-girl fight, praising Tara for her tenacity. Lafayette visits Ruby Jean, who also received a disturbing message from Jesus. Fearing for his family’s safety, Terry blames his curse for his troubles with Arlene. Alcide challenges J.D.; Sam offers to help Andy investigate the recent shootings; Roman lays out his plans to take out Russell.