- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 63 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
True Blood – “Whatever I Am, You Made Me” Tease
You probably caught the latest episode of True Blood’s recently kicked of fifth season last night, thus now have 6 days to wait until your next full dose. Luckily we have this tease for next week’s episode, titled “Whatever I Am, You Made Me”. This tease catches a lot of beats: more amped Tara, Sookie and Alcide drama, and the Vampire Authority entertaining a deal to help find the King.
Remember that even more new faces (a lot already due to the Vampire Authority intro) are coming to True Blood, as last week’s word that former Terminator Robert Patrick is coming on-board later this season to portray Alcide’s father.
True Blood “Whatever I Am, You Made Me” (5.03) Episode Summary -
Bill and Eric barter for their lives with the Authority Chancellors and their leader, Roman. Salome and Roman enlist a new ally in the face of Russell’s return. Sookie goes to Fangtasia to ask for help from Pam, who is still caught up in her memories of Eric and the strange murders at the Comstock Brothel. Andy’s dalliance with Holly comes back to bite him in the butt; later, he’s visited by Gordon and Barbara Pelt, who are searching for Debbie. Jason bumps into an old high school teacher, but their reunion brings up conflicting feelings.