- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 51 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 101 days ago
Twilight Breaking Dawn’s Robert Pattinson Might Have to Choke YOU
And, no, we aren’t talking about his new hardcore role in visceral director David Cronenberg’s Cosmopolis. Nor is Pattinson talking to that new base he might be tapping into. Edward Cullen is talking to you, Twilight base. He doesn’t just want to have words with you either. He wants to make sure you never speak any more words, choking the very life out of you. Going to Breaking Dawn part 2? Watch your back.
Pattinson recently talked to the Guardian where he shared his distaste for the moniker “Rpatz”, which many of his fans have referred to him for years now. Let’s be honest, it’s infinitely more text and tweet friendly and he hit in that age where that started becoming important.
I want to strangle whoever invented that R-Patz thing
This is not new, and apparently the violent and extreme action star’s feelings hava been festering for awhile now. At least since 2008 when he told MTV:
Rpattz. I guess it kind of makes sense. It’s my initial, and a bit of my name. I don’t know. At least it’s not an insult. It sounds kind of like antacid or something. … I hate my name. I hate any reference to my name. I wish people would completely invent a new one like … Spunk. There’s a girl that’s called Ransom. I’d like to be called “Ransom Spunk,” or “Spunk Ransom.”
Anyways, person who first uttered “Rpatz”? Spunk Ransom is after you. Be very afraid.
Pattinson goes on to talk a lot about Cosmopolis and Croneneberg which seems to be all over the place in terms of opinion on it, though it does have some rather hype trailers and clips that made me feel optimistic about it. Cosmopolis is scheduled for a August release, and of course he returns as Edward Cullen for the final chapter of the Twilight Saga, Breaking Dawn part 2 in November.