- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 – Ian Somerhalder Evolution and Screams!
When The Vampire Diaries is running at optimal efficiency it churns out fast paced story arcs, blood-pumping thrills, and twists so big they could cause you whiplash. Going in to Season 4 where Season 3 left off, there’s a question of whether the show can keep the wheels turning and not lose any of its momentum. If you trust in the writers at all, you can bet they have a rough plan in place to not only continue what they’ve started – such as Damon’s ongoing evolution – but introducing new and exciting characters and events to keep us invested for the long haul.
As TV Guide reported, Damon started off in a very dark place, but thanks to his relationship with Elena and the love that it sparked, he’s been able to gradually change. That growth will continue to happen, as will Elena’s feelings toward him. Because Elena’s transition into a vampire will be a tough one, Stefan will find himself turning to Caroline for support, but only as friends. Their potential for friendship will be fully explored, with the ultimate goal of them becoming best of friends. And while Caroline is in love with Tyler, the past relationship she had with Matt could pop again in a moment between the two. Speaking of Tyler, his body is currently in possession of Klaus, so does this mean Joseph Morgan won’t be in the season premiere? It’s too early to tell at this point, but I wouldn’t count him out just yet.
I definitely wouldn’t count Alaric out. His appearance as a ghost in the finale opens more potential visits for the now deceased character. And at long last we are going to be introduced to Bonnie’s dad! Since it is senior year, it’s about time the family lives of some of these characters was explored. Of all the things the writers have planned, one thing is guaranteed: they have moments planned that are going to make viewers freak out. Be prepared to scream at your television, yelling, “What the heck just happened!?”