- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 58 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 – Nina Dobrev A Freaky Vamp
We’ve been a hearing a lot from The Vampire Diaries executive producer Julie Plec regarding Elena’s transformation into a vampire and what that will mean for the character going into Season 4, but we have yet to hear from the leading lady responsible for bring Elena to life: Nina Dobrev. At long last, we have video recording of Dobrev telling us exactly what she thinks of this monumental change for the character she’s been playing for three years and what this means for her as an actress. You can check out the video down below my brief recap. Though I’ll understand if you just watch the video. Dobrev is way cuter than anything I could write.
It turns out Dobrev was given a big heads up from Plec about turning into a vampire, which must have made it fun for her to see everyone else’s reactions when they found out. But just how will Elena react when she first hears the news of her newfound vampire life? Dobrev is confident Elena will be understandably freaked out to be alive and craving blood. She had just accepted death and now she’s a vampire? That can’t be an easy pill to swallow. And will this affect her decision to be with Stefan over Damon? Well, that’s a little too early to tell one way or another, but Dobrev does think the choice could change at anytime.
From an acting standpoint, Dobrev has always had her hands full playing two different characters; Elena and Katherine. Katherine has been a vampire since her inception, but now that Elena is one as well the challenge will be to differentiate the two characters. It shouldn’t be too difficult, since Katherine is pretty evil and Elena would a “vampire with a heart of gold.” Still, it could be interesting if Elena started behaving more like Katherina now that she’s been turned. That’s definitely a direction that should be considered.