- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 89 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 104 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
Vampire Diaries Season 4 – The Nina Dobrev Status and Ian Somerhalder
This could quite possibly be the best news relating to The Vampire Diaries I’ve heard in a long time, and it deals specifically with Elena’s status as a vampire going into Season 4. In a nutshell, it gives hope to anyone who was unhappy with Elena’s choice to go with Stefan in the third season finale. She could still end up with Damon! All we have to do is cross our fingers and hope the potentially new Elena will regret her decision.
Julie Plec was kind enough to reveal to TV Guide whether or not Elena made the transformation from human to vampire after dying and being brought back to life with vampire blood. The answer is a resounding yes. When Season 4 returns in the fall, Elena will definitely be a vampire, making the already twisted and messy situation even more complicated. Her rock solid decision to be with Stefan may already have cracks forming in it. As we saw in the finale, one of Elena’s reasons for choosing Stefan was because she met him before Damon, but as we learned during the flashback that wasn’t quite the case. In fact, she did meet Damon first, but he caused her to forget their encounter. And apparently, now that she’s a vampire, she’ll begin to remember that first meeting with Damon, casting doubt once again on who she should be with.
I am obviously quite elated. I have been unashamedly on Team Damon, so giving him another chance is a huge win for me. A part of me does feel bad for Stefan, but if everything went smoothly, according to plan, the show would be rather boring. Things will be difficult, but in the end it will all turn out okay. Who knows, she may still feel drawn more to Stefan. Now that she’s a vampire, all bets are off. We’ll just have to wait and see what happens.