- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 55 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Walking Dead Season 3 teases, B&W Zombies, Nerdist MC – Zombie Summer
If the recently released Walking Dead Season 3 featurette and our glimpse at Danai Gurira as fan fave Michonne (above), AMC is loading up for a full blow Zombie Summer. Starting in July AMC will run the first two seasons of The Walking Dead. All 19 episodes will run during a two day marathon starting on July 7th. During the marathon, each episode will offer additional character or scene specific material. Additionally, each episode will be introduced by Chris Hardwick, who most fans know as the Nerdist boss and the host of AMC’s Walking Dead companion show, Talking Dead.
Speaking of which, the marathon will be followed by a special live episode of Talking Dead (Sunday, July 8 at 9pm.), from the set of the third season, where Hardwick will debut a The Walking Dead season 3 preview. Even more interesting, after Talking Dead AMC will run the Walking Dead pilot again, but this time in black and white. This is a nice tough for fans of the comic book, which is a B&W title.
The Walking Dead is set to return with new episodes this October a 16 episode third season order.