- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Weeds Season 8 – Mary-Louise Parker and Mystery Tease
Weeds is keeping the mystery alive by releasing another teaser focused solely on who shot who in last season’s finale. Mary-Louise Parker’s Nancy certainly seemed like the target, so I’m not sure why they’re bothering with this direction. It’s not like whoever was shot is going to die – though they really should be if that sniper is any good – so I guess I just don’t see why this is such an important moment in the show. Yes, everyone wants a cliffhanger to be resolved, but there must be other things about Season 8 to advertise, or is the identity of the victim as good as it gets?
The teaser makes it clear the shot isn’t fatal, and the victim is taken to a hospital. That means the police have been notified of the shooting and they show up to look for the shooter. If it’s even possible, I care even less about who was manning the gun than who was the target. I will say this though; those few moments in the teaser with that elderly couple were fantastic. That was the first time I’ve laughed watching something Weeds related in many years. It was truly an inspired bit of comedy. And that’s really what I want from Weeds that I feel it’s been lacking: great jokes. I can’t be the only one who thinks it’s just not as funny as it used to be.
My only wish is they bring back Conrad. He was my favorite character in the first three seasons and I’ve missed him ever since he was written out of the show. I’d like to see him one last time before the end comes.