- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 65 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
White Collar Season 4 – Mía Maestro Wanted by Matt Bomer
White Collar returns next month on USA to start its fourth season, and these promo images to season premiere, titled ‘Wanted”, offer a first glimpse at guest star and White Collar newcomer Mia Maestro. Maestro was cast back in Match and will be keeping Matt Bomer busy as “Maya”, someone who has caught Neal’s eye while laying low at what’s being called an “ idyllic island”. Maestro was Jennifer Garner’s half-sister in Alias and more recently was Carmen in Twilight: Breaking Dawn.
Maestro is just the first of a parade of comely guest stars that we know about for White Collar season 4. Smallville fans will recognize their former Supergirl Laura Vandervoort stopping by and we will also see LOST redhead Rebecaa Mader. Hilarie Burton, a familiar face on White Collar, will return for at least 4 episodes next season, according to Tvline. Gloria Votis, who plays Alex Hunter, will also return and will be joined by the additions of Mekhi Phifer and Gregg Henry.
I also went ahead and included two video promos for the upcoming season. White Collar is back on Tuesday, July 10th.
Photo Credit: Javier Pesquera/USA Network