- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 7 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 83 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 89 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 90 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 92 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Yvonne Strahovski Lands in DEXTER Season 7
It’s a cruel world we live now that NBC’s Chuck has finally been taken off the air, but there may a small ray of hope on the horizon for the show’s desirable leading lady, Yvonne Strahovski. But with every blessing comes a curse. Her time as sexy CIA agent Sarah Walker is over and it’s time for Strahovski to find new work, but did it really have to be Showtime’s Dexter? Out of every show on every network, did no one else want this breath taking Aussie? I find that hard to believe, yet here we stand. There must be more to this part she’s taken than we are currently privy to.
Criminal Complex take: | DEXTER: YVONNE STRAHOVSKI, SERIAL STAR
As reported by EW.com, Strahovski has taken a multiple episode arc on Season 7 of Dexter. She’ll be playing Hanna McKay, a woman who somehow ends up involved with Miami Metro, helping them solves cold cases. I’m not sure how a random civilian winds up being of much value to police investigations, but it may have something to do whatever skeletons Hanna is hiding in her closet. There’s definitely something going on underneath the surface, and of course Dexter is the first person to notice. This all sounds so very typical of Dexter, which brings a long and obnoxious yawn to my mouth.
I would be lying if I said I was looking forward to the Season 7 premiere on Sept. 30th, but Dexter has fallen so far from grace that not even Strahovski can rouse my interest in this series. Not even the chance of her showing some skin is enticing because it means she had to stoop to that level for a show not worthy of her talent. Strahovski has some real acting chops. Just ask anyone who’s watched Chuck. She’s a strong actress and she can do so much better than Dexter. But there’s nothing we can do now. Production on Season 7 started last week. This is happening. Let’s just hope it’s surprisingly good.