- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 45 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 52 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 55 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 58 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 61 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 67 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 76 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 95 days ago
How I Met Your Mother Season 8 – How Long Will Victoria Last This Time?
The last time we saw Ashley William’s Victoria on How I Met Your Mother she was escaping her wedding, hand-in-hand with Ted. They were driving off into the sunset, simultaneously evoking a sense a hope and dread. Victoria has always been the closest thing Ted has ever had to “The One,” but we’ve also known for seven years that Victoria is not the titular mother. So while it’s wonderful to see Ted back with Victoria, it will be a short-lived reunion to be sure. So how much longer do these two have together before they say goodbye for the second time?
While it was a sure thing Williams would return for the Season 8 premiere to at least wrap up where Season 7 left off, we can now say with a certainty that she will appear beyond that initial first episode. TVLine reported Williams was signed up for a multi-episode arc, but the exact number of episodes is still a mystery, though one that will likely be solved sooner than the mystery of the mother. I just hope the writers have a better plan for her than they did for the last girl in Ted’s life – Zooey.
When How I Met Your Mother returns, you can expect things to pick up right where they left off – Ted and Victoria will still be driving away together. But things will take a u-turn – literally – when Ted finds out Victoria left her wedding without so much as leaving a note to explain her absence. Having been left at the altar once before, Ted isn’t about to let this other guy suffer without at least an explanation. So he turns the car around and heads back to the church. The rest of the episode will show the consequences of this choice as they unfold. Will Victoria still want to be with Ted after she sees her fiancé again? Ted may live to regret this decision.