- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 50 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 57 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 60 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 63 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 64 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 72 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 100 days ago
Becoming Heisenberg – BREAKING BAD Behind The Scenes Featurette
God… July 15th is less than a week away, but it feels so far. Those of you already as excited as the Complex crew no doubt already know what I’m referring to – the return of Breaking Bad. AMC has released a behind the scenes featurette, just in case fans weren’t already worked into a lather. All the leads weigh in on this one, as well as show creator, Vince Gilligan. From the looks of things, things are only going to get more and more tense as we move towards the end of the series about our favourite meth-cooking, terminally-ill high school teacher.
The featurette is below, but I must say – don’t watch this unless you are up to date on the series – and this is one that’s worth getting up to date on.
Now, I’m also gonna assume that anyone reading here doesn’t mind getting a few Breaking Bad spoilers, but if you do, I recommend you stop reading, and go watch those first four seasons instead. We’ll wait.
Cool. Well, after last year’s horribly tense game of chess between Walt and Gus Fring, it looks like this season is more about “Walt winning” according to series creator Vince Gilligan. Bryan Cranston, who plays Walt, says that this season, Walt has become “Heisenberg” (his drug kingpin alter-ego), and from the brief snippets of new footage we see, it looks like Walt is just terrifying.
The rest of the feature is mainly cast members just saying how great the show is, how great the writing is, and how many twists and turns and blah blah blah there are. But hey, I’m happy, as long as I get to spend more time with these folk before I can get me some more Breaking Bad for real.
The fifth season of Breaking Bad is set to be its final (with eight episodes airing this year, and the back eight airing next year). You’ll know it’s started from the orgiastic Wilhelm scream coming from my house.