- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 62 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 80 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Breaking Bad Comic-Con Poster Reveals Returning Character
The San Diego Comic-Con is starting this week, which means a sea of fans from various walks of life will be storming the San Diego Convention Center to catch exclusive merchandise and teasers for comic books, movies, television shows, and more. There will be many great things to come out of Comic-Con, but few will be as exciting – or as ponderous – as the exclusive Breaking Bad poster featured directly above this text. The poster is a limited edition – only 200 copies were made – and will sell for $50 beginning Saturday at the Golden Apple Comic/G1988 booth. Not only is it a wondrous piece of artwork, but it also stirs up some questions about what’s coming in Season 5 of Breaking Bad.
The poster, revealed at TVLine, features three characters, two of who are extremely well known. Walter and Jesse stare into each other’s eyes, but not in a loving, father/son way. No, they almost look like they’re staring each other down. Standing between them is an older gentleman you might recognize as Old Joe from the junkyard. It’s been quite some time since we’ve seen him, and it looks like he has something to offer Jesse and Walter. His arms are extended, gesturing toward some giant, metal thing. With Gus’s lab gone up in flames, Walter is going to need new equipment if he wants to continue cooking and distributing meth, and this contraption looks like it might be part of a large vat. That makes the most sense, yet I can’t stop seeing a bit of Lost in this imagery. Doesn’t that object look kind of like the hatch? It even has something etched on the side, though it’s hard to tell if it has any meaning.
If you’re down in San Diego for the convention this week, be sure to try and snag one of these posters. The cast and creator Vince Gilligan are scheduled to do a signing at the Sony booth Saturday at 10 am. Don’t miss that if you can avoid it!