- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 52 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 59 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 62 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 64 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 66 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 68 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 74 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 81 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 102 days ago
GLEE SEASON 4 – TOTAL LEA MICHELE AND FINN, EVERYONE INVITED, CHORD OVERSTREET COMING?
It’s gotten to the point where I’ve pretty much given up on ever finding out one way or the other if every cast member who graduated high school on Glee is coming back for Season 4, but right now it doesn’t even matter because Chord Overstreet may be promoted to series regular status! Trout Mouth has been recurring since Season 2, and left when he wasn’t promoted in Season 3, but he inevitably returned midway through. Now he’s paid his dues and will have a much larger role in the fall season. I just wish we could say the same about all the other cast members.
According to Deadline, along with Overstreet being in negotiations to return to the Glee fold next season, every regular cast member from Season 3 was invited to come back and most of them are expected to return, it’s just for how long that remains the mystery. Lea Michele and Cory Monteith are both expected to return for most, if not all, of Season 4’s 22 episodes, but the same cannot be said for any of the other graduates. All the same, series regulars Matthew Morrison, Jane Lynch, Chris Colfer, Naya Rivera, Kevin McHale, Darren Criss, Amber Riley, Jenna Ushkowitz, Jayma Mays, Dianna Agron, Mark Saling, Harry Shum Jr, and Heather Morris are returning in some capacity.
It will be hard to fit all of these characters into one single season, so naturally some of them will be reduced to a handful of episodic arcs and cameos. Plus, there will be a handful of brand new characters being introduced, such as Puck’s younger brother, and characters played by Kate Hudson and Sarah Jessica Parker. Glee will practically be bursting with people singing and dancing their way to infamy. To be honest, I have some serious doubts on how this will all work out. There just seems like there’s too much going on. Let’s just hope the writers find a way to make it all work together seamlessly.