- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 49 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 56 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 59 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 61 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 63 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 65 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 71 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 78 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 79 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 99 days ago
Before SAMCRO? – Comic-Con SONS OF ANARCHY Previews, Season Five
It was a late panel, but worth waiting for: Qualities that have become characteristic of Sons of Anarchy. You may have to wait for it – in the case of Sons of Anarchy, Season 5, until September 11 – but it damn sure will reward your patience.
The Sons of Anarchy Comic-Con panel gave fans a lot to wait on the edge of their seat for. Some of the treats that Sons of Anarchy creator, Kurt Sutter, and company dropped are glimpses at the season just weeks away. Some, however, won’t even be started until the series eases off the throttle, ends its run and coasts on into syndication.
I’m talking about Sutter dropping hints about a Sons of Anarchy prequel show. The series would follow the events surrounding the formation of the motorcycle club and its rise to power over the NoCal paradise of Charming. Picking apart the source of this notion – Sutter’s response to a Comic-Con fan – chances are that this leather-clad flashback will be a long time coming.
Sutter indicated he’d like to do it. He also indicated what it would be about, and that discussion about it has gone on. And all that, plus 15 cents, would get you a coffee at Philippe’s.
More substantial were, of course, the previews. Season five, Sons of Anarchy, will be the season of the Smits. The seven-minute preview screened at the Sons of Anarchy Comic-Con panel gave us a healthy serving of old Jimmy boy and a notion of where his character is heading – namely, right into Gemma’s underthings. Apparently, the preview had a solid thirty seconds cut out of it by the good people of Comic-Con, defenders of decency. I’m not sure what Smits is doing to Segal that would so scandalize the world’s leading boosters of booth babes, but it means he’s back to the scandalous ways that made him famous back on NYPD Blue.
We can’t even enjoy that abbreviated showing. We can, however, get a leaner glimpse at Season 5, Sons of Anarchy.
Have a glimpse yourself, courtesy of TVLine: