- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 6 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 76 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 82 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 86 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 88 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 89 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 98 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 105 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 106 days ago
Dexter Season 7 – New Promos Suggest Deb Needs to Die
The big hot-button question going into Dexter Season 7 is just what will happen to the brother/sister relationship between Dexter and Deb now that she has caught her brother red handed – literally. In the Season 6 finale, Deb walked in on Dexter just as he murdered the Doomsday Killer, effectively showing his true colors as a serial killer, or as the new promotional videos tell it, his exposing his Dark Passenger. So what happens next? Where do you go after finding out your brother is a serial killer? Naturally Dexter will have some explaining to do, and it’s unlikely he’ll be able to lie his way out of this situation.
related | DEXTER: YVONNE STRAHOVSKI, SERIAL STAR
There are a lot of variables that will come into play. They’ve been siblings – though Dexter was adopted – for most of their lives, and Deb has recently discovered she is in love with Dexter. But she’s also Lieutenant of Miami Metro, so she has an obligation to do something about Dexter. Yet as the first promo below mentions, Dexter isn’t concerned with what Deb will do, but with what he will do. If his true nature stands to be exposed to the world, will he do whatever he can to keep him and his son safe, including murdering his own sister? Could that be what this promo is implying?
The second promo adds to this speculation. It’s mostly the same as the first, but ends with Dexter claiming he never had a choice with living with his secret, but Deb does. Is he saying she has a choice whether or not to keep it a secret, or to live? The wording leaves it open for interpretation; giving further traction to the idea Dexter might consider murdering Deb to guarantee her silence. It’s an interesting way to look at the situation, but I hope it doesn’t have to come to that. Deb is good character and would be more valuable alive than dead.