- Time is Running Out for the Future of Game of ThronesPosted 8 days ago
- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 77 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 84 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 87 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 90 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 91 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 93 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 99 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 106 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 107 days ago
Jennifer Carpenter in Dexter Season 7: Can She Fit the Pieces Together?
With each and every teaser video that comes out to promote Season 7 of Dexter, I become more and more convinced the only way this season is going to end in a satisfying way is for Debra to completely turn against her serial killing brother. We are being bombarded with promotional materials highly suggestive of Debra learning the truth, and I don’t just mean surrounding the incident involving the Dooms Day Killer. Dexter will try his hardest to spin the situation by saying it was pent up rage from Rita’s death that led him to kill Travis, but Debra is much smarter than that.
This new trailer suggests Debra will start to rethink her life that past few years. She’s always known Dexter was a little off, but as her brother she wouldn’t automatically think of him as a murderer. But now that she’s caught a glimpse of his true nature she may reanalyze a few key moments in her life, such as Dexter’s brother, the Bay Harbor Butcher, maybe even the circumstances surrounding Rita’s death. All the pieces pointing toward Dexter’s real life are there, Debra just needs to put them together. And if she does, what happens then? How does Debra go forward?
One way would be for Debra to down the same route as her father did and help Dexter. After all, he’s not really a bad guy. He only kills other killers, so really he’s doing a service. Debra once unknowingly let Dexter go when she caught the person responsible for killing a group of serial rapists and killers in Season 5, so why not continue letting Dexter do his thing? That’s the obvious route, but I would propose something entirely different. What if Debra isn’t as understanding? What if she decides Dexter is dangerous and needs to be brought to justice? We know there will be one more season after the seventh, and would it not be an interesting way to end the series if Debra were leading a manhunt against her own brother?