- HBO Grants Game of Thrones Epic Season 4Posted 46 days ago
- Dispute Gets Game of Thrones Actor The Tyson VS Holyfield TreatmentPosted 53 days ago
- Game of Thrones: George R. R. Martin Makes a Cameo in Season 4Posted 57 days ago
- Jon Snow & Ygritte Get Cozy In Game of Thrones Portraits!Posted 59 days ago
- Watch The Newest Game of Thrones Trailer!Posted 60 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is a Beast Waiting to be StirredPosted 62 days ago
- Game of Thrones Recap: Get Caught Up On Season 2Posted 69 days ago
- Game of Thrones Extended Season 3 Trailer Has Bears, Sex, Flaming Swords and Everything ElsePosted 75 days ago
- Game of Thrones: Shadowed Cast in New Season 3 PostersPosted 77 days ago
- Game of Thrones Season 3 is Chaotic in New Teaser from HBOPosted 96 days ago
Glee Season 4 – Lea Michele AND Naya Rivera in NYC?
The “Cast of Glee Season 4″ mystery continues in a most stubborn fashion, as nobody has been able to guarantee their positions on the series now that a majority of the characters have graduated from McKinley High School, with the exception of Lea Michele. However, that hasn’t stopped the rest, including Naya Rivera and Kevin McHale, from speculating as to what their characters may be up to come the fall, with Rivera even going so far as to think her Santana character could boldly join Michele’s Rachel in New York City. That would certainly makes things interesting in the Big Apple. But there’s still a glee club without anyone to lead them. Who will step up to fill Santana and Rachel’s shoes?
All three Glee actors – Michele, McHale, and Rivera – spoke with The Hollywood Reporter about what they thought their characters would be doing in Season 4. We know for certain Rachel will be doing all 22 episodes of the season and will be kicking it as a student at NYADA. While neither Rivera nor McHale could say they would be back for the same amount of time, they did feel they would be back in a large capacity. McHale in particular should be expected to return in a sizeable role since he is still a student at McKinley and a member of New Directions along with Tina (Jenna Ushkowitz) and Blaine (Darren Criss).
Rivera claims to have “a big part” in Season 4; it’s a little unclear what it will be. Even if she does travel to NYC, what will she do there? Will Santana try and become famous the hard way, unlike Rachel’s academic route? One thing is for sure, should she move out east, Santana and Rachel will find themselves a part of each others’ lives, possibly as roommates. Santana may end up needing Rachel considering her knack for making rivals wherever she goes.
I just hope we start getting a more solid idea of every character’s role in the upcoming season. All of this speculation is making my brain hurt.